Now you have the possibility to apply for Uppsalaekonomernas Summer school scholarship! For the third year in a row, the association is granting a scholarship to a student who will undertake a summer course at a distinguished foreign university. You are free to choose the course and the university yourself, but the university should be eminent and at a high international standard. Previous recipients have gone to Berkeley in California and London school of Economics in London.
This year the scholarship is 25 000 SEK and should be used to completely or partly cover tuition fees, travel costs or housing.
At the time of application you:
– Have to be a member of Uppsalaekonomerna
– Have to be registered for a minimum of 30 credits during the spring semester 2016
– Have the intention of getting a degree in a subject related to business or economics.*
– Have at least 30 credits already done in a business och economics related subject* from Uppsala university, and at least 45 credits passed from Uppsala university at time of departure.
*A business or economics related subject defines as any course or subject given at the departments of Economic History, Business, Economics and Statistics.
In your application you should include:
– Application to a foreign University with a specification of courses, alternatively your letter of acceptance.
– Motivational letter
– Calculation of costs, including tuition fees, travel fees, and housing.
– Certificate of registration for the current semester
– Certificate of previous courses including grades
Send your application by midnight on the 3rd of April at the latest! Send it to sommarkursstipendium@uppsa
Don’t hesitate to send an email or swing by our office at “Borgen” if you have any questions!
Welcome with your application.