Did you think that Kontaktdagarna 2015 was fun, professional and awesome? Are you looking for a new exciting challenge? Then apply for the project group for Kontaktdagarna 2016!
We are looking for people who are:
- Well structured and stress tolerant
- Good at communication
- A real team player
- …but most importantly are excited to make this year of Kontaktdagarna the best one yet!
– Deputy head of fair and head of sustainability: you will work closely with the head of fair and you are responsible for all the work regarding sustainability of the project.
– Head of lectures who is responsible for arranging all activities during the fair days such as lectures, workshops and breakfast seminars.
– Head of crew who is responsible for recruiting and coordinate circa 100 crew members.
– Head of kontaktsamtal: planning and coordinating the short interviews with companies that students are offered during the fair days.
– We are looking for two event group members. They are, together with the head of events, responsible for lunch and breakfast during the fair and the evening events.
– We are looking for three persons for the marketing group. You don’t have to know graphic design, Photoshop or something similar or social media marketing, but it is a plus!
Corporate relations group:
– This group will contact potential companies for the fair days and is responsible for the following contact with all companies during the fair days. The sponsoring group will have main responsibility for all product sponsoring that will be needed during the fair.
Does this sound like something for you? Don’t hesitate to apply! We would like to know:
– Who you are and why you want to be a part of Kontaktdagarna 2016.
– Do you have an out of the box-idea? Write it too!
– If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?
Send you application or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!